07 FEB 14 KADENA AB OKINAWA JAPAN 0600 UNK
08 FEB 14 KADENA AB OKINAWA JAPAN 0700 UNK
08 FEB 14 FUTENMA MCAS OKINAWA JAPAN 1000 UNK
08 FEB 14 KADENA AB OKINAWA JAPAN 1140 UNK
11 FEB 14 KADENA AB OKINAWA JAPAN 0700 UNK
13 FEB 14 FUTENMA MCAS OKINAWA JAPAN 1140 UNK
15 FEB 14 FUTENMA MCAS OKINAWA JAPAN 1140 UNK
16 FEB 14 ATSUGI NAS JAPAN 1000 UNK
17 FEB 14 KADENA AB OKINAWA JAPAN 0800 UNK
17 FEB 14 FUTENMA MCAS OKINAWA JAPAN 1000 UNK
17 FEB 14 FUTENMA MCAS OKINAWA JAPAN 1300 UNK
17 FEB 14 KADENA AB OKINAWA JAPAN 1530 UNK
(1) Sign up for outgoing flights from the Philippines is by phone ONLY to
AMC Clark 045-499-7279 or 0920-970-5030 (no text) during normal duty hours
0730-1630 hrs M-F.
(2) All flight information is subject to change without notice.
(3) Space A processing and arrival/departure is conducted at the Haribon
Passenger Terminal, Air Force City, Clark Field Philippines
(4) Once selected for flight, passengers MUST take a copy of the manifest
to the immigration office to be stamped out of the Philippines. Failure to
meet this requirement will result in your removal from the flight.
(5) Please call for Baggage limits on (*) flights… flights are normally
limited to 30lbs checked bags plus one 10 lb carry-on
(6) MCAS Iwakuni JP & NAF Atsugi JP travel is limited to persons assigned
to Japan on Status of Forces Agreement status.
(7) JUSMAG/AMC CONTACT: 045-499-7279 or 0920-970-5030. Best time to check
on flights/seats availability is 1700 daily. Call a couple days before you
are ready to travel. No text. This will allow the called facility to answer
all your questions and serve more customers in less time.
a) Yokota Air Base Space "A" information: E-mail To make a reservation:
b) Kadena Air Base Space "A" information: E-mail: mailto:Space.Available@kadena.af.mil
c) To download an interactive AMC Form 140 go to
http://www.spacea.net/images/amcform140.pdf. Complete online and
print. With the exception of the Philippines you can fax it (list of Fax
numbers provided on the website) or scan it and email it to your desired
Space-A departure point. Be sure to verify that it was received and that you
are on the roster!
[Source: Jim Boyd, RAO Angeles City msg 24 JAN 2013 ++]